What is the full form of BBA? – BBA Full Form
Do You know for what the abbreviations BBA stands for? No, Would you like to know about “What is the full form of BBA? or BBA Full Form? If YES, then check out this post.
Here, in this post, I had provided all the information about the BBA Such as What is the full form of BBA – BBA Full Form, Core Subjects of BBA, what are the minimum criteria to get admission in BBA, Most popular career options with the BBA along with some other abbreviation of BBA here in this post.
BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
The short form BBA or B.B.A. stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.
Basically, BBA is an undergraduate degree program in the Business Administration field.
BBA is a three-year course and it is divided into 6 semesters. The main objective of this course is to provide a broad knowledge of the functional area of a company and their interconnection.
BBA Core subjects
What are Core Subjects & specialization available in BBA Course? BBA Core Subjects
The followings are main BBA Core Subjects, available in BBA:
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Operation management
- Business laws and Ethics
- Organizational Behavior
- Management Information System
When it comes to Specialization in BBA, these are:
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Aviation Management
- Healthcare and Service management
- Real Estate
- Public Sector
- Design Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tourism and Hospitality
Minimum criteria to get admission in BBA
- The minimum qualification to get admission is, you must have completed at least 10+2 from any recognized university.
- After the completion of this course, you can join an organization at the executive level.
When it comes to selecting a course after BBA, most of the students used to pursue an MBA degree for better career prospects.
BBA Course BENEFITS
What are the benefits of opting BBA Course?
- The BBA course mainly aims to amplify the student’s executive personality and managerial ability.
- It also does not helps the students to gets professional qualifications. But, it helps the student to develop practical, managerial and communicational skills.
- It also helps the students to develop their quality of unique leadership, required for a successful managing career in an organization or enterprise.
- In this three years integrated course, students will have to pass through training and practical experience through a means of industrial visits, presentations, projects, internships, interaction with experts from the industry. Which helps them to :
- Practical helps the students to learn a lot of corporate activities.
- Analysis company and business person case study
- Students can also gain more and more knowledge about product marketing.
- International business overview recognition
- It also helps the students to understand the role of economics in business and also in world markets.
BBA – Popular Career Options
Once you complete the three years integrated course and get a BBA degree from a recognized university, you have too many options to select and go with them. But, it is suggested to acquire some necessary skills that are essential to perform management and administrative roles within a company.
The following is a list of Some of the popular designations or jobs for BBA graduates. Make sure to check out.
- Marketing Manager
- Finance Manager
- Sales Manager
- Operations Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- CRM Manager
Best BBA Colleges in Bangalore
The followings are the Best BBA Colleges in Bangalore:
- Global Institute of Management Science
- Osteen College
- Basaveshwara College of Commerce, Science, and Arts
- Hasanath College for women
However, before selecting an institute for doing BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration, make sure to select an institute with a good brand name. Such as Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College (SBMJC) is the best BBA Colleges in Bangalore.
Some other abbreviation of BBA
The followings are the list of some other famous Abbreviations of BBA. Make sure to check the list:
|Abbreviation||Expansion||Area of work|
|BBA||British Bankers Association||Business Association|
|BBA||Baroda Bar Association||Professional Association|
|BBA||Boston Bar Association||Professional Association|